Events and Lectures
The Center for Social Sector Leadership brings thought leaders and practitioners from the social sector to Berkeley Haas to share their insights and experiences with students, alumni, and community members. Most events are open to the public and tackle cutting-edge issues and explore best practices for social impact.
Snacks with CSSL August 28 at 12pm, F473
- Come learn about the courses, programs and events CSSL has to offer
- Stop by for an hour or just a few minutes
- August 28; 12-1 in Ben Mangan’s Office, F473
- Light snacks will be available
BBF Students Apply and Participate
- August 20 – Fellow applications open
- September 9 – Fellow applications close
- September 21 – Matches of organizations and fellows announced
- October 1 – Kickoff at Connie & Kevin Chou Hall
- Late November (date TBD) – Fellow Governance Training
- April 10, 2019 – Program Finale
BBF Non-Profits Apply and Participate
- August 24, 2018 – Nonprofit applications deadline
- September 21, 2018 – Matches of fellows and NPOs announced*
- October 1, 2018, evening – Berkeley Board Fellows Kick-Off Meeting (nonprofits and Fellows attend)
- October 2018 through May 2019 – Berkeley Board Fellows serve with nonprofits
Social Impact Mixer
- September 5, 2018 – Wells Fargo Room from 5-7pm
GSVC Info Session
- September 6, 2018 – C335 from 12:45-1:30pm
Interested in past events at CSSL?
Check out our blog on Medium.com for event recaps, presentations, and other materials from past events.
We live-tweet our events! Follow us at @ImpactMBA
For a complete list of social impact events across UC Berkeley, click here.