Information For UC Berkeley Students
Social Sector Solutions (S3) is an experiential learning course in which student consulting teams tackle complex problems for clients in nonprofit or public organizations. The course is taught in partnership with instructors and coaches from McKinsey & Company. Diversity of experience and backgrounds is one of the things that makes S3 such a worthwhile experience.
S3 is a graduate-level course (MBA292S) offered through the Haas School of Business. However it is also open to students in other graduate programs and undergraduates at UC Berkeley, pending availability.
Students outside of Haas must submit an online application to be considered for a team. The same application applies to both graduates and undergraduate UC Berkeley students.
- General Info Sessions for the 2018-2019 S3 Program will be held on October 24, 2018 and November 1, 2018.
- Non-MBA applications for S3 2019 will be due November 8, 2018 by 11:59 pm, PDT
- Non-MBA applicants notified by December 10, 2018.
- Jan 25, 2019, 3-5 pm at Haas: Mandatory Kick-off event
- May 10, 2019, 3-5 pm (Location TBD): Mandatory Finale event
Enrollment in the Course
Graduate students who are selected onto a consulting team will be enrolled in MBA292S for 3 credits by the MBA program office. Undergraduate students who are selected will receive credit by enrolling in an independent study course (UGBA199). Further details and enrollment verification will take place at the start of the spring semester.
For more information email email@example.com.